zondag 17 november 2013

"Chinese food" according to Alison Gold

Alison Gold, an 11 year old American blond curly girl, loves Chinese food. Patrice Wilson, a Nigerian man, fell in love with Chinese food when he was 7.  Put them together and "Chinese Food" happens.

Chinese food is a big thing over in the US. Easy, fast and somehow traditional. Well if you look in the right places. So I'm going to check it out, again. I'm setting off to California. Visiting my Chinese family and celebrate Thanksgiving, Sinterklaas, Christmas, New Years and my birthday with them! The last week I've been preparing like crazy, buying gifts, doing laundry, packing my suitcase. It slowed down the amount of posts. I'll keep on blogging from there, hopefully every day. First things first, the flight and the jetlag. So in the meantime, enjoy this great American vision on Chinese food! 


Enjoy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten